Best Crypto Slots for Australian Players
Online casinos have proved to be one of the most popular modes of entertainment for Australians. Whether you want to try your hand at a game of poker or play slot games (pokies) to bag the jackpot, you’ll always come across a casino that serves your requirements. However, the arrival of cryptocurrency has entirely revolutionized the online gambling scenario in Australia.Players who are associated with online gambling are aware of the different payment methods accepted by the casinos. For example, cards and e-wallets are used quite frequently, but how about trying something different this time? Well, cryptocurrencies not only save your time spent on transactions but also increase your security and keep you anonymous while gambling online.Cryptocurrencies are digital currencies powered by blockchain technology. Australian casino slots readily accept popular cryptos like Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum, Litecoin. In this article, we will talk about the ins and outs of the best crypto slots in Australia, slot providers, the bonuses offered by them, and why you should use this payment alternative.
Best Crypto slots filter
- Casino CasinoChan
- Provider BGAMING
- Release Date 09.12.2022
- RTP 96.07
- Volatility Very High
- Max Win x9990.00
- Casino WooCasino
- Provider Wazdan
- Release Date 06.06.2022
- RTP 96.06
- Volatility ADJUSTED
- Max Win x500.00
Under The Fifth Sun
- Casino National Casino
- Provider Felix Gaming
- Release Date 23.09.2020
- RTP 95.52
- Volatility HIGH
- Max Win x100.00
Gold Rush With Johnny Cash
- Casino HellSpin
- Provider BGAMING
- Release Date 16.06.2022
- RTP 96.08
- Volatility HIGH
- Max Win x5820.00
Wild Cash x9990
- Casino PlayAmo
- Provider BGAMING
- Release Date 31.08.2022
- RTP 96.01
- Volatility HIGH
- Max Win x9990.00
How to Choose the Best Crypto Slot Machines?
Well, you might feel clueless, considering the number of casinos accepting crypto and the overwhelming number of games they offer. Our experts have chosen the best crypto slot games on your behalf with respect to the different criteria mentioned below. Whether you want to play the most profitable slots or try one that is compatible with your smartphone, you will find slots from every category in the upcoming sections. Till then, let’s go through the factors considered in this selection procedure.
Slot Types and Features
If you want to focus on pokies/slots, their features should be your primary area of concern. For example, the theme of a slot has a lot to do with its aesthetic value, not to mention the sound, graphics, and animation. Next comes the number of reels and paylines, the variance, and the overall return-to-player (RTP). The average RTP of online slots is 96%, so anything above that number is decent enough. Players also prefer slots with low betting limit and high jackpot amounts. The most popular bitcoin slots in Australian casinos are Classic Slots (three reeled), Video Slots (five-reeled), Progressive Jackpot Slots.
You will always expect some spice in the games instead of just monotonously spinning the reels. Here come the in-game features into play. Despite being games of chance, slots featuring two or three distinct bonus features are more fun to play than traditional ones. You will commonly find wild and scatter symbols with the potential to change the course of the game. Then comes the bonus rounds with awards like free spins and multipliers. You can also expect some cascading reels, random triggers, and cluster plays in the best bitcoin slots.
It is important to play games developed by reputed providers not only for their quality but also to ensure your financial safety. Reputed game developers collaborate with legal casinos, drop slots with high RTP, incorporate more features, and accept multitudes of deposit options. For example, you are more likely to find crypto-powered slots developed by the giants of the industry. Online casinos these days have provisions on their sites where you can filter the games according to your favorite provider.
Top Rated Crypto Slot Games This Year
By now, you must be eager to know the names of the best crypto slots featured by Australian casinos. Our experts went through the customer reviews, and pinpointed the top-rated slots, which are described below:
- Aztec Magic Megaways – Aztec Magic, developed by BGaming, takes you back to the Aztec civilization of Mesoamerica, and renders you the experience of a video slot. Played in 6×7 reels with numerous paylines, the game features multiple rewarding symbols with a bunch of in-game features like free spins, bonus bets, multipliers, megaways, scatters, and wilds. The RTP is 96.69%, but the luckier ones can hit the jackpot amount of 12,960x of the stake.
- Lucky Dragon – Pragmatic Play’s Lucky Dragon is another highly-rated bitcoin slot, mostly for its no-nonsense features. This traditional slot is themed on China, and has 5 reels and 50 paylines, with features like free spins, multipliers, scatter, and wild symbols. The RTP is 95.56%, and you can deposit from $0.5 to $250 per spin. The volatile slot will let you play a high-risk, high-reward game with a decent jackpot amount.
- Legend of Cleopatra – Legend of the Cleopatra is Playson’s one of the best creations, and it gets a five-star rating since the developer made sure it fits everyone’s preferences and budget. An ancient Egypt theme, low minimum deposits, high jackpot, visually pleasing symbols, 95%+ RTP, and features like free spins, collapsing reels, and Scarab multipliers make the game even more interesting. Most importantly, you can use Bitcoins to make your first deposit.
Most Profitable Cryptocurrency Slots for High-Rollers
High-rollers prefer crypto slots with huge jackpots. For them, a bunch of progressive jackpot slots that lets you deposit via crypto and can potentially render in millions is featured below:
- Mega Moolah – This is Microgaming’s all-time best progressive slot, which has been a fan favorite since 2006. This 5-reel 25-payline slot is themed on the African jungles and features different animals as symbols. There are other attributes like bonus rounds, free spins, multipliers, etc. but the most important of them is the unlimited jackpot that pays around $6 million to the winner. The jackpot drops roughly once every 4-6 weeks, and you can be on the list as well.
- Hall of Gods – NetEnt’s Hall of Gods is one of the most popular progressive slots, which is preferred by high-rollers. The game has a theme revolving around Norse Mythology with features like wild symbols, scatter symbols, bonus rounds, and free spins. The RTP is also good, which is above 95%. However, the most striking feature is the Mega jackpot which groups roughly every 5 months and gifts the lucky one with $5 million. The Mini and the Midi jackpots are worth your money as well.
- Arabian Nights – This NetEnt slot is famous for this largest-ever recorded jackpot amount of $7 million. So, high-rollers are welcome to try their luck in this progressive slot themed on the Golden Age of Arabia. You can start your bet from as little as $0.10 and enjoy the free spins and other bonuses. The RTP is above 95%, and even if you do not hit the jackpot, you can get up to 1,500x of your stake just by spinning the reels.
Top 5 Bitcoin Slot Machines to Try First
Want to deposit via BTC and spin the reels? Here are the top 5 best bitcoin slot games that let you enjoy this benefit:
- Reapers – The new slot Reapers developed by print studios is indeed one of its kind, with sci-fi as its central theme. The unique feature of the game lets you collect Energy Cells, Charges, and Power Core Symbols with various uses. There is also an option to buy more Reapers, which is quite unique to video slots. So, make your first deposit with BTC to try out this splendid slot yourself.
- Nordic Fire – Gamomat’s Nordic Fire is a slot where you can utilize its high RTP of 96.13%. This 5-reel 10-payline slot has simple yet uncompromising features overall, and the state-of-the-art graphics work like icing on the cake. If you’re into Norse Mythology and enjoy high jackpots, deposit BTC worth as little as $0.10 and start spinning.
- HelioPOPolis – AvatarUX Studio came up with a slot that showcases another unique theme – a blend of ancient Egypt and sci-fi. There are scatters, Scarab wilds, and other mystery symbols that trigger various features like bonus rounds, free spins, etc. You can buy wilds and free spins but if you choose not to, there is still a high chance of winning a decent amount since the RTP of the game is 96%.
- Generous Jack – A unique ‘win what you see’ slot from Push Gaming, where you are shown numbers instead of symbols that determine your winning. You can choose to play with 1, 2, 3, or 4 rows, and the RTP increases with the number of rows (above 96% overall). There are options like Super Bet, free spins, and multipliers which you can utilize to hit the jackpot of 10,000x of your stake.
- Joker’s Charms – With Christmas approaching, try out Spiromenal’s Joker’s Charms – Xmas at any crypto casino. Although the features are simple overall, the game is worth trying since it ensures a 96% return at low minimum deposits. The game pays you in 100 different lines. You have 26 available crypto options for payments, with popular names like Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Litecoin.
Popular Crypto Slots in Australia
The new generation of online gamblers in Australia prefers to use cryptocurrency more than anything else. Based on their choice of games online, we are listing the popular crypto slot machines in Australian casinos.
- Book of Cat Megaways – Bgaming’s Book of Cat Megaways dropped last month and is already on the wish list of a lot of gamblers. Try out this Ancient Egypt-themed slot and get paid in 117,649 ways to hit the mega jackpot. This is a game of high risk and high reward with high RTP and variance.
- Buffalo Trail – The wilderness welcomes you with buffalos, mountain lions, wolves, and eagles in BF Games’ Buffalo Trail. The game is popular because of its basic, easy-to-understand features and highly rewarding outcomes, with RTP around 96.16%. Land 5 scatter symbols on your payline to receive 5,000x of your stake.
- Gates of Olympus – Meet the blue-eyed Zeus at Olympus, only at Pragmatic Play’s newest cryptocurrency slot. There are a few basic features in the game, but the Ante Bet feature makes up for it. Here, increasing the stake by 25% gives you more scatters and free spins. The game also has a high RTP of 96.5%.
- Pizza!Pizza? Pizza! – Pragmatic Play’s newest slot has become a hit due to its unique name, but the game is finger-licking as well. The foodies love the game, and so do the gamblers for its high RTP, high jackpot, and high free spins frequency. The features are relatively simple, but the Ante Bet lets you boost your winnings.
Top 10 Bitcoin Slot Games from the Best Providers
The game providers in the industry include Betsoft, NetEnt, Microgaming, Evolution Gaming, Pragmatic Play, etc. Let’s look at the top 10 slot machines powered by the big names.
- Knight Rider – NetEnt’s Knight Rider revives the memories of an 80s TV show with the same name. This 5-reeled slot has an RTP of 96.07% and a high variance. Make the best use of the free spins and the Laser Wilde features, but you can choose to buy them as well. You may also land some Walking Wilds or Turbo Boost to multiply your winnings.
- Hell’s Kitchen – Gordon Ramsey fans might find it amusing that NetEnt has come up with a slot based on their favorite chef. What makes it more entertaining is that Gordon himself appears in the game throwing knives to trigger the wilds. The low volatile game has a high payout above 96%, giving safe players an opportunity to challenge Gordon as well.
- Lucky Leprechaun – Try out this old Irish-themed slot created by Microgaming, one of the most trusted providers in the industry. The symbols and the overall graphics are colorful and uplifting, and so is the fact that the RTP of the game is 96.33%. Start your deposits from as little as $0.2 and get a chance to hit the huge jackpot worth 500,000 coins.
- Thunderstruck II – The list would be incomplete without featuring Microgaming’s legendary slot Thunderstruck II, released in 2010. Enter the Great Hall of Spins by triggering bonus rounds and win free spins, but you can also target the Wildstorm feature to hit the jackpot. The RTP is high (>96%), and with low variance, you can expect some decent wins from this game.
- Book of Oz – With a decent jackpot potential, high RTP, and simplistic in-game features, Microgaming’s Book of Oz is a popular game for budget players. And it’s a must-try if you’re a fan of the classic movie The Wizard of Oz. You can also make strategic decisions in the game using the hints from the re-spins feature. The max win is 5,000x of your stake.
- Magic Shoppe – Powered by Betsoft, this video slot has 5 reels and 25 paylines. The principal theme is magic, but if it doesn’t convince you; the high RTP (>96%) and the high jackpot of 12,000 coins surely will. The game has all the expected features, besides a Gamble Game where correctly guessing a coin toss can double your winnings.
- Good Girl, Bad Girl – Considered one of the best video slots of all time, Betsoft’s Good Girl, Bad Girl stands out for letting the players choose between a good mode (low variance) and a bad mode (high variance). The exceptionally high RTP of 97.8%, progressive jackpots, and other exciting features make the game one of its kind.
- Madder Scientist – The crazy scientist Dr. Prescott is on a mission to turn everything into gold in Betsoft’s Madder Scientist. You can do that too, if you believe in your abilities and luck. However, with 95%+ RTP and features like pick-and-click bonus, wild switches, chemistry bonus round, and reel re-spins.
- Reactoonz – Play n’ Go’s alien-themed slot Reactoonz is indeed one of their best creations. This 7×7 game with cascading reels offers 96% RTP and a jackpot of 4750x. However, unique features like the Quantum Leap Meter with Demolition, Implosion, Alteration, and Incision, and other characters like Giantoonz make the game fun to play.
- Athena Ascending – Play n’ Go’s Athena Ascending, on the other hand, is popular for its simple features and robust jackpot potential of 10,000x of your bet. You can deposit as little as $0.05 via crypto and utilize the free spins, multipliers, wilds, and scatters, to maximize your winnings.
Most Popular Crypto Slots for Mobiles/Tablets
Thanks to online casinos and HTML5 technology, most of the above-mentioned slots are playable on smartphones or tablets. You can either open them from the respective casino app or just use the no download website version instead. However, we can list some other mobile-friendly crypto slots in this list:
- The Wild Wings of Phoenix – The Wild Wings of Phoenix from Booming Games is a video slot that can be played on Android and iOS smartphones/tablets. Starting from the graphics to its features like expanding wilds and free spins, everything seems to fit well with the mobile interface. The RTP of the game is above 95%.
- Wolf Gold – Another crypto slot that is playable on smartphones, Pragmatic Play’s Wolf Gold is famous for its jackpot, which comes in three sizes – mini, major, and mega. Increase your stake to increase the chances of hitting the mega jackpot, but the game offers a safe destination for budget players as well.
Elvis Frog in Vegas – Lastly, BGaming’s popular slot Elvis Frog in Vegas may have a light cartoonish theme, but the quality of graphics is superior for mobile games. There are plenty of features in the game, including a Tutti Frutti Jackpot that comes in three sizes. Select a casino and make your first deposit via Bitcoin or Bitcoin Cash to enjoy this game.
FAQ on Best Crypto slots Australia
Which cryptocurrency slots are the best for newbies?
Trying out slots with simple features, high RTP, and low to medium variance are our tips for newbies to understand the gambling process. You will also find the demo versions (played without real money) of crypto slots.
What popular crypto slot games are available for Aussies?
Australian players have a huge collection of games powered by crypto casinos. You can try out our choice – Book of Cat Megaways or Gates of Olympus, two popular crypto games for the Aussies.
Where to play the most profitable Bitcoin slots?
Slots that offer high RTP and massive jackpots are readily available in crypto-powered slots in Australia. All you need is to sign up and make your deposit to play the games.